You are here
Manager Procurement (CAPEX)
- Opportunity to be part of legacy building supply chain & logictics company
- Manager - CAPEX Procurement role with highly funded company
About Our Client
Company is focusing on creating world class and automated Logistics Malls which will include multi user format, Cold chain, express business, contract logistics.
They have received largest funding in history of startup culture in India, so no more fund raising is required.
Reporting to: Head Operations
- Candidate will be involved in managing both direct & indirect procurement
- Candidate needs to manage around 2000 cr of procurement over the next 4-5 years.
- Candidate is responsible for both engineering and non-engineering related purchases
- Candidate will be leading pitches to CXOs from FMCG, Lifestyle, Consumer Durables, Auto Spares, etc.
- Candidate will be involved from contract logistics to last mile delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience in both engineering and non-engineering related purchases.
- Should experience in purchasing of steel, racking, shelving, conveyor systems, electrical and automation system.
- Ability to work in a startup culture
- Young & dynamic candidate with high risk taking appetite.
- Education qualification - Masters & Bachelor's degree from tier 1 Colleges.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to be part of legacy building contract logistics company.