You are here
Manager Operations - Process Improvement
- Consulting to Industry switch
- Process improvement/Change Mgt role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest names in the fashion/apparel space, with an established business in India, and are actively working on expanding their business further. They're currently looking at recruiting a Manager Operations - Process Improvement, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly into Director Operations, your key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing internal processes for the organization
- Providing rectification strategies for the pain areas
- Managing senior stakeholders
- Providing process improvement plans and strategies
- Handling Change Management projects
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for someone with :
- MBA Degree (preferable but not must)
- 4-7 years of work experience in Consulting Firms
- Prior exp in change management and process improvement project
- Stakeholder mgt skills
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for joining an international brand in the fashion and apparel space, especially if you want to switch from consulting to industry.