You are here
- Achieving the business objectives
- Execution of marketing strategies
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
- To achieve the business objectives (market shares/volumes) on his/her portfolio by developing and implementing Marketing grid for his/her portfolio
- Develop and ensure the successful execution of the marketing strategies for the given portfolio in line with the overall business strategy to achieve the set revenue, profit & market share objectives.
- Analyse market wise category trend and competitive activity
- Coordinate with cross functional team (packaging, supply chain, Sales) to finalise and ensure timely implementation of the plan
- Ensure effective use of available resources like A&P Budget
The Successful Applicant
- MBA in marketing from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute
- Total experience- 3 to 7 years of which 2 years should be in Brand Management
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.