You are here
Manager- Internal Audit
- A chance to grow your career in the internal audit function
- Chance to handle audits of multiple business units
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian MNC in the Hospitals business. They currently have over 7 units in different locations across the country. They are over 40 years in the business and are synonymous with quality in healthcare.
The brand has presence in over 20 countries across the globe and are one of the most reputable Indian MNCs in the business.
Reporting into the management, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the internal audit function for the business and all its units
- Preparation of an audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs
- Provide both management and the audit committee with an opinion on the internal controls
- Identify Key controls and potential concerns, and risks in business areas
- Periodic review on suitability of internal controls in place and suggest alternatives.
- Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management's response and implementation
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures as set by the management
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant is a CA with over 6 years of experience in the Internal Audit function. You have extensive experience in the internal audit function at the corporate level and are not averse to travelling for the job.
Candidates from similar industries as hospitals would be preferred.
What's on Offer
The chance to progress your career in the internal audit function with vast exposure to the business.