You are here
Manager - Indirect Procurement (FMCG)
- Fast track your career progression with a market leader
- Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand with a strong presence in the India market. They are widely considered to be an employer of choice, and are widely regarded as pioneers in their space. They have been growing exponentially in India over the years, and are looking at establishing a market leading position in the years to come. Currently they are looking to hire a Manager - Indirect Procurement, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for -
- Managing the Procurement Function for the company end to end (categories - Sales and Marketing spends, Admin, Facilities, HR, IT etc)
- Managing relationships with key strategic vendors to drive value for the company
- Driving process improvement projects for procurement
- Effectively managing expectations of internal stakeholders (across different functions)
- Managing a team of professionals and being responsible for their career development
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate from a top tier B School with around 6-8 years of experience (10+ years of experience in the case of non top B School graduates), ideally in the FMCG industry. Prior experience of managing indirect spends is a must. You will have a strong knowledge of the vendor base across India, and possess strong negotiation skills. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability of managing a team.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a global brand in a pivotal role. Our client is renowned for its working culture.