You are here
Manager- General Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a captive finance unit of one of the world's largest automobile companies.
Reporting to the Head of accounts, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of IGAAP financial reports, monitoring monthly closing
- Preparation of IFRS financials for headquarter reporting, prepare working for differences between IFRS and IGAAP for treasury products and tax items
- Preparation of IndAS financials, supporting in implementation and system development
- Managing and developing your direct team to build expertise across key areas
- Managing TDS & service tax payments and return filing
- Reviewing local and headquarter regulatory reports
- Managing all sub processes for accounts payable, petty cash and fixed assets
- Identifying activity wise inherent risks and put in place controls to mitigate the same
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with 6+ years of relevant post-qualification experience. Candidates with experience in IFRS and IGAAP reporting, GL functions and book closing will be preferred.
Understanding of various accounting standards, good analytical and communication skills and ability to multi-task are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- You will be working with a leading and admired global brand as part of their India operations, with a scope of growth across their vast business operations
- Best in class compensation + bonus