You are here
Manager - Fraud Analytics ( 8-14 Years )
- Excellent Opportunity to be part of a Global management Consulting Firm
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Banking Clients
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Management Consulting firms with strong competence in areas like strategy, technology, operations and industry. They serve Fortune 500 companies across diverse areas like Retail, CPG, Telecom, Information, Entertainment, Media, BFSI, Healthcare, Aviation, Technology, and Public Sector organizations.
As a Manager- Financial Services Analytics you will :
- Lead the quantitative and qualitative analysis on accounts that are at risk for fraudulent activity
- Partner with Stakeholders to develop new business with existing and new clients in Financial Services domain
- Perform high end analysis and provide Business solutions
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background
- Coach and serve as a role model for Project team members
- Manage projects and assist in managing Client Relationships
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant you need to have:
- Masters degree in Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics from Tier 1 Institutes like IITs, IIMs, DSE
- 8-14 years of analytics experience in Finacial Services domain with expertise in fraud analytics and developing fraud strategies
- Exposure to advanced analytics methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.), Clustering.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tools like SAS, R, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Self Motivated and dedicated individual with leadership and decision making skills
What's on Offer
Senior Management role in a leading Global Management Consulting firm. Opportunity to create impact in a high growth context. The firm encourages international mobility and is well regarded for its employee friendly culture and meritocratic policies.