You are here
FP&A Manager, Bangalore
CA/MBA with 4-8 years of experience
About Our Client
Our client is a US based MNC in the retail/FMCG industry with revenue in excess of INR 2000 crores. They are listed on the new york stock exchange and entered india around year 2000. They have their presence across various retail formats. They are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist them in the financial planning and analysis area.
- Lead the preparation and distribution of timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions.
- Perform analysis, drive decision making process and help improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis
- Ensure that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used (inventory and AR focus). Develop and monitor metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC)Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Generate budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives, aligned x-functionally, and incorporate appropriate assumptions.
- Responsible for the overall monthly forecasting process.
- Participate in the Financial Planning team's support of the Controlling team's ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAAP. Work with local accounting staff on the documentation of Corporate and Region accounting policies and procedures. Work with Corporate Audit and the Region Controlling team to recommend improvements to internal controls.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA/MBA (premium bschool) with 4+ years of experience in the FP&A area of finance in the retail industry. You have a knack for problem solving and can assist the head of business partnering with moderate level of guidance. You have technical know how of SAP and reporting systems. You are a team player who can work within tight deadlines and think on your feet as well.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the best names in the industry.
Be part of a fast paced environment in a growing MNC.