You are here
Manager-Financial Services Analytics
- Leadership role in Analytics
- Drive Growth and Impact with leading Fortune 500 Clients
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Management Consultancy firms with strong competence in areas like strategy, technology, operations and industry. They serve Fortune 500 companies across diverse areas like Retail, CPG, Telecom, Information, Entertainment, Media, BFSI, Healthcare, Aviation, Technology, and Public Sector organizations.
As a Manager-Financial Services Analytics you will :
- Partner with Stakeholders to develop new business with existing and new clients in Banking nd Financial Services domain
- Develop Statistical Models and Frameworks to provide Solutions to Client Business Problems
- Perform high end analysis and provide Business solutions
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background
- Coach and serve as a role model for Project team members
- Manage projects and assist in managing Client Relationships
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant for Manager-Financial Services Analytics you need to have:
- Masters degree in Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics from Tier 1 Institutes like IITs, IIMs, DSE
- 8-14 years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Supply chain Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Big data Analytics, Machine Learning
- Exposure to advanced analytics methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.), Clustering.
- Demonstrate proficiency in tools like SAS, R, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Self Motivated and dedicated individual with leadership and decision making skills
What's on Offer
Senior Management role in a leading Global Management Consulting firm. Opportunity to create impact in a high growth context. The firm encourages international mobility and is well regarded for its employee friendly culture and meritocratic policies.