You are here
Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
- Niche role with high visibility
- Global stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with captive centre in India supporting global operations. They are a pioneer in debt management services and purchase portfolios of consumer receivables from major banks,credit unions and utility providers.They are seeking a Manager FP&A to be based out of Gurgaon.
Reporting to the VP - Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and review monthly financials, balance sheet and variance analysis
- Prepare dashboard, metrics, compliance reports
- Work closely with CFO for varies management and strategic initiatives
- Partner with the line of business to establish and achieve financial goals
- Prepare insightful and high quality senior management presentations
- Support ad hoc requests from the business and senior management
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 5 years + post qualification experience in FP&A / Management Accounting within a services setup. Prior experience in having a blend of working hands on as well as managing a small team is a must.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to lead the FP&A function for a function of a multinational bank. The organization promises excellent career path for performers and opportunity to manage global stakeholders.