You are here
Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis
- CA or MBA with 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Retail Sector will be an advantage
About Our Client
Our client is a well known brand across the globe and has its India headquarters in Bangalore.
They are looking for a sharp and smart finance professional to take business finance activities for them.
You will reporting to the Business Finance head and be responsible for
- Build financial database by identifying & aligning with the marketplace trends; verifying, and backing up data.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Understand Key business Drivers; Analyze current & past trends in Key performance indicators
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Elevate the function through developing business friendly/insightful analyses/reports
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant or MBA(Tier 1) college and have atleast 6 years work experience in a Business Finance role. Work experience within FMCG or the retail sector is a plus. You have good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work with a Global brand name
- Excellent work environment