You are here
Exciting role with a Global Leading Debt Recovery firm
About Our Client
Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. They are looking to recruit a seasoned finance professional with proven track record in operational excellence and strong stakeholder management experience as an Manager.
Reporting into AVP FP&A, your key responsibilities would include:
- Daily accounting including vendor payments, monthly closing and provisions
- Understanding and creating structure for apportionment of expenses between ARC and trusts and ensuring compliance to the same at the time of accounting.
- The role also requires coordination with functional heads for monthly departmental financial review and preparation of MIS for department review.
- Preparing financial and other regulatory MIS for RBI and investors.
- Managing direct and indirect tax implications for ARC , Trusts and payout to investors
The Successful Applicant
CA with 4+ years of post qualification experience in the Asset Reconstruction Sector. You should have 4 - 5 years of experience in FP&A. Since you would be interacting with senior stakeholders, excellent communication is the key to this role.
What's on Offer
The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.