You are here
- Drive the Finance Control function for an aggresively growing FMCG player
- Background in FMCG/CD/Retail is a MUST.
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading players in the FMCG Industry. Headquartered in the US, they seek to strengthen their foothold in India by driving growth in the region through their successful product portfolio.
- Overall control of all financial transactions, significant processes, accounting matters, MIS and statutory compliance both from Local GAAP and US GAAP prospective
- Monthly reporting to and co-ordination with the parent Company with respect to the financial position, tax position, cash flow and analysis on various performance areas
- Exercising control over the matters relating to Direct tax, Indirect Tax and other various statutory requirements applicable to the Plants and other establishments of the Company
- Handling Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments including departmental appearances
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would be a CA with 5-8 years of work experience post qualification. The candidate should have strong technical accounting base and worked on Indian GAAP and US GAAP/IFRS. The candidate should have worked on both Direct and Indirect tax. It would be preferred if the candidate has worked in FMCG/Retail background. Excellent communication skills and ability to setup processes in a new division are must.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work in a critical role for one of the fastest growing FMCG giants while being rewarded attractively for the same.