You are here
Manager - Finance & Accounts
- Opportunity to work with a growing Indian manufacturing concern
- Lead a team of finance indviduals with direct reporting to the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian corporate and one of the leading Alloy steel manufacturing concerns in western India (Aurangabad). They specialise in manufacturing - carbon, alloy and special steel products in Rounds, Squares, Flats and Special Profiles. Their products are raw materials for Automobile, Engineering and Forging industries.
Their product is sold and used across various sectors - Defence, Railways, Automotive, Agriculture, Oil and Gas etc.
They are currently looking for a Manager - Finance & Accounts to strengthen their finance team.
Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Take care of Accounting, AP/AR, Closing and Financial Reporting for the organisation.
- Contribute in establishing the Accounting Policies, Procedures & Synchronising with other departments.
- Participate in Budgeting exercise while partnering and understanding the needs of various process owners.
- Effectively manage the Treasury & Banking operations of the company.
- Set up Internal Controls
- Manage various Statutory compliances including VAT, Service Tax etc
- Co-ordinate with the internal and external auditors to successfully conclude audits.
- Manage and develop a team of driven finance professionals
- Work closely with Tax departments both Direct Tax as well as Indirect Tax.
- Actively participate in preparation of a platform for migration from existing indirect tax laws to GST.
- Manage Cost Accounting for the production units.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal candidate MUST have:
- Chartered Accountant Qualification with a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in a manufacturing concern.
- Company Secretarial qualification is desirable
- Excellent team management and stakeholder management skills to successfully manage the role.
- Should have an in depth understanding and direct exposure of key activities including Budgeting, Accounting, Financial Reporting, managing audits and stat compliance.
- Should have knowledge of new companies act/rule & hand on experience of ROC/CLB compliance procedures.
- Industry background within Manufacturing in Steel or Heavy Industry
- Exposure of working on Tally or other ERP's in manufacturing
- Candidates residing in Aurangabad or nearby cities working with a manufacturing concern would be preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a growing Indian company
- Lead a team of finance individuals with direct reporting to the CFO