You are here
Manager - Demand Planning (FMCG)
- Multi-faceted role with cross functional collaboration
- Opportunity to work with a leading brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in the world, and are renowned for their innovative product portfolio. They are widely considered to be an employer of choice within the FMCG industry, and are known for the opportunities that they provide to their employees. Over time, they have been able to establish a significant presence in the India market, and are currently looking at recruiting a Manager - Demand Planning, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly into Head - Demand and Supply Planning, your key responsibilities would be to:
- Statistically generate demand forecast using appropriate model / history and validate rolling monthly forecast at PSKU/Area level.
- Drive Business Review Meetings to incorporate Marketing and Sales inputs for forecast generation.
- Anticipate and manage abnormal demands aberrations.
- Generate long term Demand Forecast on a bi-annual basis to support draw business projections and plans.
- Analyze market response to new products for influencing NR / Production ( Including RM / PM ) planning.
- To be the owner/member of various High Growth Projects to drive benefits to the organization.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA graduate 2006/2007 batch or 2012/2013 batch, with relevant work experience. Prior experience of working in the FMCG or Consulting industry is a must. Further, you will have a detailed understanding of supply chain systems and processes, and should have the experience of managing demand planning in the past. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise extensively with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Work with a global leader in a pivotal role. Our client is globally renowned for their Supply Chain processes and systems.