You are here
Manager - Customer Analytics ( MBA from Tier 1 College Must )
Challenging, client facing role in customer analytics domain
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest customer loyalty and rewards based organization with presence across the globe. It partners with large retail, online and e-commerce giants to help customers generate and redeem reward points.
Based out of Gurgaon, you will be working with various clients. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Use techniques like segmentation and targeting to help refine customer base for the clients
- Use historic and current data to understand the client's commercial portfolio
- Build personalized communication plan for the target customers
- Handle the campaign management process from end to end
- Build predictive models to better understand the customer behavior and reduce churn
- Use advance statistical techniques like logistic regression, random forests, time series forecasting, demand forecasting to solve business problems
- Derive insights from the large amount of data to expand the business portfolio of the client
- Engage well with clients
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you must have:
- MBA/PGDM degree from Tier 1 College like IIMs/MDI/ISB/FMS/IMT/NITIE etc.
- 2+ years of post MBA analytics experience with solid expertise in predictive modelling technqiues etc.
- Strong expertise in SAS and SQL.
- Impressive interpersonal skills and ability to engage well with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast growing, analytics driven customer focused firm. Work in a meritocratic set up with attractive growth prospects.