You are here
Manager - Compensation & Benefits (Global Medical Giant)
- Opportunity to lead the function and work in a global medical care giant
- Opportunity to steer compensation and benefits practice for Pan India
About Our Client
Our client is an American pharmaceutical company and an industry leader in the medical segment. Owing to their exponential growth and vision to expand they are looking for an ideal candidate to manage their Compensation and Benefits vertical as a lead for India across all product and service offerings
Reporting to the Director - Human Resources, you will be responsible for :
- Designing and monitoring the formulation and implementation of all Compensation & Benefits policies.
- Conduct compensation surveys and incorporate market best practices within the organisation
- Develop and establish adequate data management and retrieval system to support C&B and employee relations practice
- Assist on developing better communication channels to keep the employees updated on the policies around C&B and employee relations
- Ensure the accuracy in payroll process for India
- Manage various regulatory compliance in collaboration with Vendors
- Strongly address the employee grievances and queries around C&B and work closely with the HR colleagues so as to be perceived as value-adding partner within the organisation.
- Design and lead administration of base pay and incentive programs including salary and incentives other recognition programs.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate,
- You must have at least 7-10 years of specialised experience in C&B and Reward Management gained from multinational organisations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to influence senior business leaders.
- Strong technical competence in handling Compensation & Benefits, HRIS and payroll as a combination.
- Should be a MBA (Full Time) in HR from a good B-school
- Candidates from pharmaceutical and medical care companies would be highly preferred. Candidates from other industries can also apply.
- Having strong relevant experience of handling C&B and Analytics in a business partnering role is an added advantage
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with an industry leader and an excellent package on offer
Excellent career growth while exposure to working in a global environment