You are here
Manager - Commerical Finance (Auto Finance MNC)
- PAN India role
- Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a strong presence in India for over a decade and offices across all major cities. They are looking to recruit a seasoned professional as Manager Commercial Finance based out of Gurgaon for the PAN India business.
Reporting to the COO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Stock audits at dealerships for ensuring proper fund usage.
- Handling wholesale credit line operations for Pan India dealerships and other manufactures.
- Managing portfolio of products including - Inventory funding, working capital and term loans.
- Active involvement in alignment of system as per the requirements which eventually lead to process efficiency.
- Ensuring compliance to RBI regulations which includes control of single entity exposures so as to certain levels of exposures are not breached.
- Interest rate management for loan facilities which have been extended at floating interest rates.
- Collections of interest receivables and delinquent vehicles.
- Working in close co-ordination with Risk team for ensuring Portfolio quality.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA / MBA with experience in working with a Auto Financing NBFC / Bank with 10 - 12 years of experience in a similar profile with prior team management experience and good communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies known for work life balance and industry leading benefits. You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture.