You are here
Manager - Category Sourcing (Apparels)
- Strategic Sourcing role - National Level
- Team Management opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global apparel retail company. Over time, they have established a strong presence across the globe, and are renowned for the innovative product range/designs. The client has established a network of Sourcing offices in Asia, and they are currently looking to recruit a Product Development Manager, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Director, your key responsibilities will be :
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with business partners and other senior stakeholders
- Managing Vendor On-boarding and evaluation
- Maintaining high visibility while conducting complex competitive negotiation processes
- Assisting the team on identifying the right vendors for sourcing target commodities
- Escalating quality issues when required
- Understanding cost models and defining product costing strategy
- Managing, training and coaching the team under you.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate/post-graduate with around 8-10 years of work experience, where experience in Strategic Sourcing is a must. Work experience in the Apparel/Garments/Textile industry is definitely a plus. In addition to this, you'll show excellent communication skills, which would be combined with Leadership and Team Management Qualities.
What's on Offer
Our client is a renowned for its Supply Chain processes, and association with them would be a great value add to your profile. Moreover, they're known for a very progressive work culture.