You are here
Manager - BI
- Senior level team management role focusing on global BI delivery
- Relocation to Chennai mandatory
About Our Client
Our client is a wholesaler of IT products and services headquartered in California. it is the world's largest wholesaler in technology products and services with a majority of market share. Our client is a Fortune 100 company and one of the best places to work for.
The candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Management of day to day operations
-Ensure that SLA's and KPI objectives are met for internal and external stakeholders
-Leverage workforce management to schedule resources according to project staffing requirements
-Head monthly business reviews with Global BI & Analytics leadership team
-Implement high performance culture throughout the center
- Project Planning & Administration
-Alignment of the team to their respective annual deliverables
-Demonstrate effective scheduling and prioritisation of multi-function projects
-Resource planning to support future initiatives
- People Management
-Overseeing hiring, engagement of associates, and general training/development of associates
-Recommend and conduct team building activities to promote associates engagement
-Work with HR recruiters and local business partners on campus recruiting, internship programs and other recruiting activities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should be proficient in the following:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree with 8+ years of experience
- Proven leadership skills in personnel management including the following attributes: efficient, collaborative, candid, open, and results-oriented.
- Experience with data delivery and presentation tools (Tableau, Qlikview and/or Power BI)
- Strong understanding of IT operations, theories, principles, and practices.
- Understanding of P&L and other finance concepts.
- Knowledge of current technologies, computer industry, IM policies/procedures and infrastructure;
- An understanding of all IM resources and their utilisation preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What's on Offer
Our client, being a Fortune 100 company, is one of the best places to work for. This is a senior level role with high accountability and an opportunity to manage a large team. This position requires strong organizational and planning skills, decision making, and the use of discretion and good judgment. The role will be based out of Chennai