You are here
Manager Accounts (Global Renewable Energy Company)
- Newly created role as part of their local set-up
- Exciting opportunity to work in a critical role with a global organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading developers in the solar energy market today with a presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. They are into complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photovoltaic and thermo solar technologies. They have successfully developed multiple projects on five continents and are looking to grow their business in India.
With a long-term commitment and a management model based on control over and commitment to the processes in which it participates, they aim is to continue being a leading company within the solar industry worldwide.
Reporting in to the finance controller for the country, as the manager accounts you will be responsible for:-
- End to end responsibility for taking care of the taxation as well as the accounting functions of the firm in India
- Taxation function at the firm will include both indirect as well as direct taxation - GST, VAT, Transfer Pricing, service tax etc.
- Improve and maintain internal controls, systems and processes
- Individual contributor role
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role will be a Chartered Accountant with between 3 to 7 years of post qualification work experience. CS degree will be an added advantage. The ideal candidate will be coming in from the outsourcing practices of firms such as Genpact, Big 4 etc. and will have extremely good hands knowledge of taxation as well as accounting concepts. Knowledge of SAP is also an added advantage. Candidates coming in from industries such as renewable energy / power sector, infrastructure or project based industries can also be considered.
What's on Offer
Ideal next step for young and energetic finance professional to further their career with a fast growing global renewable energy company in India