You are here
Manager - Accounting
- CA with 8+ years of experience in accounting
- Working knowledge of IFRS, derivative accounting
About Our Client
Our client is the global in house centre for services to the parent Swiss organisation which is one of the largest commodity trading company and logistics house. They are present globally across 70+ offices in about 40 countries. They majorly trade in oi & petroleum and metal commodities. They are now looking for a dynamic candidate to be at the helm of the accounting operations of a particular division.
- Month end book close
- Review and provide month end summary of accruals, prepayment and other key balance sheet accounts.
- Review of P&L, Trial balance & various disclosure under IFRS
- Review of accounting of derivatives
- Providing various variance analysis & commentaries for management.
- Review of month end schedules including key controls like debtors, creditors, loans, inter company positions etc
- Resolving accounting queries with various departments including deal desks, operation and other upstream / downstream departments.
- Interacting with auditors and resolution of audit queries
- Providing requested details to various departments like tax, finance etc.
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified Chartered accountant (1st or 2nd attempt) with 8 plus years of experience. You have a strong accounting background and have in depth understanding of derivative and hedge accounting. You are well versed with IFRS and other international GAAP scenarios. You have the ability to pay attention to the minutest of details when handling high volume data analysis. You have excellent spoken and written communication skills and have the capability to handle a team.
What's on Offer
A chance to grow and prosper with one of the best names in the industry and manage a team of 5-6 direct reportees. Be at the helm of accounting operations of a particular division and have an opportunity to interact with global stakeholders.