You are here
Manager - Accounting & Taxation (Auto Finance MNC)
- MNC setup
- Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with a strong presence in India for over a decade and offices across all major cities. They are looking to recruit a seasoned professional as a part of the Finance team based out of Gurgaon for the Corporate Office.
Reporting to the Head - Accounting & Taxation, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accounting and book keeping processes for the Company.
- Meeting direct tax, indirect tax and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Accurate internal and external reporting as per Indian GAAP, IFRS and group guidelines.
- Take care of Accounting, AP/AR, Closing and Financial Reporting for the organization.
- Effectively manage the Treasury & Banking operations of the company.
- Set up Internal Controls
- Co-ordinate with the internal and external auditors to successfully conclude audits.
- Manage and develop a team of driven finance professionals
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified CA with 5 - 8 years of experience.
- Excellent team management and stakeholder management skills to successfully manage the role.
- Should have an in depth understanding and direct exposure of key activities including Budgeting, Accounting, Financial Reporting, managing audits and stat compliance.
- Good communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies known for work life balance and industry leading benefits. You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture.