You are here
Machine Learning -Advanced Analytics ( Leading Consulting Firm)
- Be a part of new setup in a leadership role
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects across advanced analytics projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading management consulting firms with a solid global presence, with a majority of market share across the world. They work with almost 90 of the world's top 100 companies across the world. They are looking to set up an analytics team in India that aims to be at the forefront of analytics based decision making in the industry.
Based out of Delhi NCR, you will work in a leadership role and would be responsible for working on critical projects in the area of advanced analytics. The role would require you to be innovative and entrepreneurial in identifying new problems that can be solved through advanced analytics. You would work on developing algorithms and models in the Big Data environment along with developing solutions and executing analytical projects using Machine Learning/Text Mining algorithm and methodologies.
Apart from this, you be working directly with the client service teams to drive the analytics practice. You would be working with all the service lines, and some of your responsibilities would be:
- Work on a broad set of advanced analytics models and driving business through assessing, diagnosing ad communicating insights through data exploration
- Be a Subject matter expert and provide domain knowledge to the team
- Manage the team members and coach, motivate and evaluate them
- Solve complex business problems by applying state of the art advanced analytics and quantitative techniques
- Create the analytical roadmap and drive new analytical initiatives
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant, you will be:
- Masters or PhD degree in engineering, maths, statistics or other relevant quantitative disciplines from a Tier 1 Institution (preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in advanced analytics domain with strong exposure to machine learning/text mining tools and techniques such as clustering/classification/decision trees, fuzzy logic, support vector machine, neural networks, genetic algorithms, numerical algorithms.
- Proficiency in statistical programming tools (eg. R, SAS, Python, C++) is a must
- Experience with big data platforms and tools (eg. Hadoop, NLP, etcetera) is critical
- Ability work under pressure and successfully deliver on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- An excellent problem solver with research oriented approach Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
It is an excellent opportunity to work with a global leader in consulting and be part of a new team.