You are here
Logistics & Customer Service Manager
- Pan India - Logistics & Customer Service Manager
- Opportunity to be part of global company with exciting career prospectus
About Our Client
Company is in Fortune 500 list and ranked among the top 10 World's Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Places to Work Institute.
Company is the fast growing entity in India and an excellent place for building employee capabilities and making them more productive. Company provides opportunities to encourage risk takers and initiative takers.
- Lead the depot & central planning/logistics team for all relevant communications regarding planning, distribution & logistics for routine operation to meet the agreed service standards for all customers in the region
- Lead the depot audit process & drive compliance, also includes reconciliation at agreed frequency, reporting & taking appropriate action
- First point of escalation for all customer complaints for resolution or further escalation.
- Lead 3P team at depot. Monitor & review data for various parameters to measure the depot efficiency & drive continuous improvement. Single point contact for all national projects for his region
- Team member for the implementation of new systems required for Logistics Operations and act as a representative from Logistics dept. to discuss any issue related to SAP with SAP India team.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 -10 years of experience in similar roles in FMCG industry.
- MBA from a prestigious institute in supply chain & operations domain.
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills to ensure on-time delivery
What's on Offer
Pan India role with a blend of logistics and customer service for fastest growing consumer durable company.