You are here
Legal Counsel - Sucession and Estate Planning
- Sucession, Estate Planning , Legal
- L.L.B. with previous experience in Succession laws, family laws and property tr
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest financial services conglomerate in India with presence in over 40 cities. The group amassed a revenue of INR 35 Billion in the FY2014. The parent company is listed on the BSE.
1. Set up and drive the Succession & Estate Planning Business for both onshore and offshore clients.
2. Help create the operating framework including setting up of SOPs(Standard Operating Procedures), Documentation , Client Engagement Framework and Client Servicing Aspects for the business.
3. Provide technical subject matter related inputs as required and help in drafting, execution and closure of all legal documents like Trust deed, Wills, Contracts, agreements viz. MOU's, NDA's, Gift Deed, Service agreements, etc.
4. Create a network of external technical inputs on a case to case basis including a panel of Business Associates /Consultants/Experts.
5. Help create the sales material and client engagement framework, including pitching & opportunity spotting. Conceptualize and execute the training content and delivery for the sales team
6. Lead/Participate in client pitches as a subject matter expert and build credibility as also track record on an ongoing basis in Succession & Estate Planning Business
7. Minimize contractual risk on the Company and secure Company's position as far as practicable/negotiable, in case of future disputes. Ensure that the processes are in compliance with SEBI regulations etc. Engage with the regulatory agencies and provide returns as and when required.
8. Build a library of possible solutions for situation commonly encountered including case studies for client pitching and experience sharing.
9. Prepare articles on trust issues and products for internet and print publication. Help build a media profile for Estate Planning business.
The Successful Applicant
- L.L.B. with previous experience in Succession laws, family laws and property transfer issues.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in preferably Succession and Family Law field.
- Excellent English communication & Microsoft Office skills.
- Abreast Knowledge on tax issues that affect Estate and Succession planning for HNIs.
What's on Offer
The role promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.