You are here
Lead - Talent Acquisition (R&D and Manufacturing experience)
- Manage end to end talent acquisition around R&D technical and hi tech hiring
- Excellent opportunity to work directly with the board of directors of group
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the automation projects space having multiple lines of operations in several industries. It is one of the largest organisations in its space.
Reporting into the Head People Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Working as an individual contributor towards identifying and sourcing the right candidates through various channels for the R&D division
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders to understand the hiring requirement and manage end to end recruitment process till offer and finally on boarding process
- Build strong pipeline for talent through market understanding of R&D and foreseeing the business requirements across all functions including R&D, manufacturing, customer operations, support functions etc.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition stakeholders and external search vendors to incorporate best practices and recruitment programs
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate:
- You should be a young achiever with strong 10-12 years of R&D recruitment experience
- Should possess excellent sourcing and social media profiling skills
- Exceptionally strong recruitment experience in R&D space including software, mechanical and electrical skills hiring is mandatory (at least 7-8 positions/month in R&D)
- Candidates from R&D hiring experience across US and APAC region are preferred.
- Should have handled end to end recruitment process along with strong team management skills across all functional teams
- Must have the experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (well spoken and written English skills) is mandatory
- Engineering background with Graduate/Post graduate from a premier school is preferable
What's on Offer
Outstanding career opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and manage end to end recruitment process
Market leading compensation package