You are here
Lead Talent Acquisition (Pan India role)
- Excellent opportunity to head end to end hiring across functions
- Pan India role
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in Real Estate development and largely concentrate on building large commercial and industrial zones. They have entered India recently with a strong focus in building their portfolio to develop Infrastructure across various industrial corridors.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for :
- Taking care of end to end processes within Talent Acquisition across the business line.
- Working closely and analysing the needs in the Business Units and accomplish the Quality hiring in time
- Assess current and future staffing needs against the business strategy and develop / oversee implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/plans.
- Implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes / tools to drive efficiency and improve quality of hires.
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Develop and implement Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Create and implement employer branding strategy and ensure the right Organisation Design for the business establishing right structure with reporting and span of control defined
- Support the execution of a comprehensive talent management strategy, for the business which covers
- Talent Mapping (Internal and External),Career discussions and Development planning with Line Manager, Strategic Recruitment, Workforce planning and Talent road map.
The Successful Applicant
- As a successful candidate you should have strict 8-10 years of significant experience in Talent Acquisition (Mid to Senior Hiring)
- You should have very strong experience in hiring for niche and support function roles with strong sourcing and employer branding background (ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE)
- Candidates with industry background in FMCD, FMCG, Services only should apply.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in Talent Acquisition to head the vertical for Pan India. The organisation offers excellent career growth for performers .