You are here
Lead Patent Attorney | Leading Mobile Technology Company
- Opportunity to join a well funded, well established mobile based startup
- High growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most successful internet start ups backed by renowned investors. They are looking to on-board an experienced Attorney to establish the Patent processes in-house.
As the lead Patent Attorney, you will e required to develop and own the in-house Patent life cycle which would include
- Managing the company's patent portfolio, patent life-cycle and own the patent planning and idea screening processes
- Performing patent searches, draft, file and prosecute patent applications.
- Working with the engineering team to generate and evaluate ideas for projects and patents.
- Advising the management and developers on IP related matters and research on complex IP issues.
- Participating in technology planning, create patent landscape maps, conduct white space analysis of patents, etc.
- Participating in activities and programs to drive innovation.
The Successful Applicant
- B. Tech /M. Tech /PhD from a reputed institution with experience in patent life cycle management
- L.L.B. from a reputed institution
- 5+ years of relevant and hands on experience in IPR with special focus on patents
- Experience in evaluating patentable ideas and drafting patent applications
- Experience in performing prior art searches, filing and patent prosecution
- Experience in defending patent litigation
- Specialisation in software development/ mobile applications/ technology platforms
What's on Offer
Leadership opportunity with a well funded, leading tech start up offering high growth potential and excellent remuneration.