You are here
Lead - HR Operations + HR Business Partner
- Lead the HR Operations function of rising technology player
- We are looking for a HR Operations with a blend of business partnering
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology start up funded by Marqee investors and PE funds with market leading position in their business with strong growth trajectory. With objective of further accelerating their growth and increasing market share they are looking to hire a strategic HR Operations professional to drive best people practices for their business verticals.
Reporting into CHRO, you would be responsible for
- Develop, support and guide the country HR Operations team in providing better service levels along with managing end to end employee life cycle transitions
- Lead the team in maintaining accurate HRMS data and work across multiple special projects
- Support functions in adherence to company policies, legal parameters and compliances, payroll, disciplinary actions, hire to retire process, exit formalities, Performance management system, dashboards, MIS reports etc.
- Conduct regular department audits and manage processes and policies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should::
- Be a seasoned professional with 6-8 years of experience in HR Operations from FMCG/FMCD/Telecom/Consumer Banking/Retail industry
- MBA (Full time) in HR is a must from a Top Tier B-schools is mandatory
- Should have a strong blend of HR Operations and business partnering with a global MNC along with sharp analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead HR Operations for all the business units of a leading technology start up. Market leading compensation and incentives are on offer for the right candidate.