You are here
Lead-Decision Sciences with a Large Multinational Firm
- Senior Management Role with significant Global Leadership interface
- Work in an important role with a large and prestigious organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Agribusiness firms with presence across more than 50 Countries worldwide. They employ more than 20,000 people globally and work with cutting edge technology that is helping enhance food security for an ever growing population in an environmentally conscious way.
Based out of Pune, the lead Decision Scientist would be responsible for the following broad aspects:-
- Establish and grow a team of decision science specialists
- Work closely with Regional and Global stakeholders on strategic business direction
- Work hands-on with statistical data analysis for data generated across the firm/enterprise
- Generate value for the organization through delivering actionable business conclusions
- Develop analytics solutions in line with global standards for large volumes of data in different domains, aligned across functions and following industry best practices
- Keep track on the latest industry trends for Analytics and for the relevant functional area.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have the following background and qualifications:-
- Be degree qualified in Statistics/Economics/Management (in a Quantitative discipline) from a top tier institute like ISI/IITs/IIMs/MDI/XLRI/DSE/FMS etcetera
- Come with 8-12 years of Analytics experience with focus on analytics in various domains like:-
o Commercial o Production and Supply Chain. o HR
- Have previous leadership accountability as well as hands-on mindset.
- Needs to be able to deliver first small projects without having a team to delegate to
- Solid experience and keen understanding of quantitative data analysis and strong business intelligence skills with the ability to develop business conclusions & actionable insights from large volumes of data
- Experience in advanced data mining, statistical analysis, operations and simulation models, big data analytics
- Hands-on experience with statistical tools like SAS, R, SQL, Qlikview, Tableau, SAP Lumira etcetera
- Statistical Modeling/Machine Learning experience is required
What's on Offer
This is a Senior Management Role in the Data Analytics space with one of the world's largest and most well regarded agribusiness firms. The organization has consistently been ranked as one of the best global firms to work at and encourages good career progression opportunities for the right candidate.