You are here
Lead Data Scientist - Online Payment Gateway Company
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic set up
- Be a part of an online payment gateway company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading online payment service providers that is dedicated to creating a fast and simple payment process for merchants and buyers. They are present in 16 high growth markets including Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
As a lead Data Scientist, you will lead projects that are at the foundation of the next generation of financial technologies. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with the product team to identify how and where data science can have a potent impact
- Help engineering teams to understand and adopt data best practices.
- Leverage algorithmic techniques to build decision systems
- Develop and use machine learning algorithms to derive insights from consumer behaviour
- Use analytical tools like R, Spark and Python to help enhance the business portfolio
- Use big data tools like Hadoop, Pig and Hive to derive insights from large data sets
- Use advance analytical techniques to solve complex business problems
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant you need to have:
- A PhD/ Masters in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics with proven original research
- 3+ years of experience in the industry, preferably financial services
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages: Python, Java or C++
- Proficient in at least one of the data analytics frameworks: R, Knime, Spark
- Experience in working on big data infrastructures like Hadoop
- Knowledge of anomaly detection techniques, stream analytics is a plus
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast and dynamic set up and work on building complex and advanced data solutions.