You are here
L&D + HR Generalist partner (IT and Finance Captive)
- Lead the L&D and end to end HR Generalist responsibilities
- We are looking for a L&D specialist with HR Generalist experience to drive the
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in engineering consultancy and largely concentrate on providing solutions in the construction of large commercial and industrial structures. They have a strong focus in building their IT and Finance captive and are looking to hire a seasoned L&D specialist with experience as HR Generalist to lead and help them build capabilities in captive from scratch.
Reporting into Lead HR, you would be responsible for
- Driving the L&D and hire to retire HR practices for the entire captive centre while understanding the business requirements
- Closely partnering with the business to develop multiple learning and performance capabilities for the organisation
- Work with the senior departmental leaders and business heads to understand the market trends and initiate multiple interventions within HR and L&D practices
- Ensure productive changes and reinforce behavioural change while creating a framework for an efficient end to end training and development module (design till delivery) for the captive
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex information w.r.t induction and on-boarding, Performance management system, talent management, employee engagement across multiple stakeholders at the captive centre
- Support teams in restructuring, design and delivery of Learning, OD, TM and performance management programs, talent segmentation, assessing potential, High potential differentiation etc.
- Ensure implementation of HR policies across hire to retire process with particular focus on Career Management, learning practices and Succession Planning.
- Handle the HR function and L&D team from end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have:
- Hands on experience in the L&D, Talent Management and Generalist HR practices in a captive/shared services set up
- You should have 8-10 years of experience in Generalist HR with 70% focus on L&D interventions
- MBA (Full time) in HR or Masters degree in OD or Psychology is preferred
- Should have a strong blend of L&D and business partnering with a global MNC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead L&D and HR Generalist portfolio for the captive center. Market leading compensation and incentives are on offer for the right candidate.