You are here
Key Accounts Manager - West
- Manage the entire west region for a niche segment
- Be a part of the Key Accounts Team
About Our Client
Our Client is a German based MNC that manufactures a variety of Medical devices for a niche segment and is a known world leader in the segment that they operate in. They have an employee base of over 90000 people worldwide and are looking for a Key Accounts Manager for the entire west region.
As an Individual Contributor, reporting to the National Sales Manager, you would be performing the following activities :
- Generate & Achieve Sales Turnover according to set objectives Main focus on Key Accounts, and visit other customers with an aim of acquiring new customers
Planning and Reporting Activities
- Analyze and monitor sales and Sales data (data management, budgets and ratios)
- Design territory business plan
- Set objectives for each customer segment (call frequency and activities)
Customer related Activities
- Implement territory business plan specific activities for specific accounts (with budget allocation)
- Retain and develop current customers
- Plan activities according to sales data insights
- Acquire new customers and develop customers Segmentation A/B/C Targeting Buying-Ladder (where available)
- Deliver differentiated marketing messages
- Apply the defined Discount Policy/ Loyalty Program
- Organize or support educational/Training events
- Build and maintain a sustainable network. Market Intelligence (communicate competitive activities and customer needs to supervisor) Handle complaints according to guidelines given.
- Manage given budget. Mentor younger Sales Reps, if required. Interaction with KOLs. Special Projects (e.g. Specific Trials).
- Keep up to date with relevant publications/Seminars/Events.
- Collect information from customers, peers, competitors and put it into an intelligent structure (direct or indirect)
The Successful Applicant
You would have a strong experience of handling Key Accounts for the region specifically into the medical devices space. An MBA ( Sales/Marketing) with a Bio Tech background is a perfect fit.
You would ideally have an experience of more than 8 years and must posses the following attributes :
- Should be a go getter & Self starter
- Ability to analyze and associate the bigger cause/Goals.
- People management & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver & present in front of customers
- Persistence & Positive outlook.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the world's leading MNC into devices with a major focus into a niche area in a challenging envionment with a great scope of growth .