You are here
Key Accounts Manager- North (Food Ingredients)
- Be a part of a growing team
- Work in an employee friendly culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of food, beverage and speciality ingredients. They have global customers in the food and beverage space. They offer customised solutions and have a wide spectrum of ingredients, ranging from sweeteners to bespoke solutions such as functional blends, flavors and bakery hydrates. They are looking for someone to come on board to look after their south region.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:-
- Manage strategic & key accounts end-to-end
- Responsible for strategizing all key account related deliveries such as key account plan, preparation & execution of account meetings and visits
- Plan the sales strategy for the Flavors division
- Ensure forecasting from customers is converted into business.
- Ensure key customer interface at regular basis
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate with 10 plus years of experience in the food ingredient and B2B sales space. The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, customer focused, with high energy levels. You must have a good understanding of the food ingredient/ flavors industry. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and should have a proven track record of growing businesses. You should be driven by values and have the potential to take things to the next level.
What's on Offer
In addition to having an attractive CTC, you will have the opportunity to get a fast tracked career progression. You will have the opportunity to work from home and have a healthy work life balance.