You are here
Key Accounts Manager - MT with a Global Leader in the personal
- New position in a Global MNC with great work life balance
- Market leading compensation coupled with a high visibility role to drive change
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC specializing in the personal care and skin care space. Constantly working on initiatives to grow and bolster their brands growing them from strength to strength. They are looking for a Key Accounts Manager - MT
Reporting to the Modern trade head, the incumbent would be responsible for :
- To evolve & achieve Strategic Annual Operating Business Plans for the defined Modern Trade / National Key Accounts.
- Develop Modern Trade by conducting Strategic Alliance tie-ups, consumer promotions, building relations & image of overall existence of the company in Modern Trade.
- To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned zones within budget, time and policy parameters through Efficient control of the network under charge.
- Planning and Negotiating strategic alliances with key chains
- Developing quarterly activity/ promotional calendar specific to outlet and chain
- Strategize / execute zone specific brand objectives within budget and time
- Liasoning with Marketing/ Merchandising for branding activities at stores
- Responsible for Controlling Prominent Shelf Space and Merchandising Unit Positioning in all Key Accounts.
- Appoint, Manage and develop Profitable Business Partners (Distributors).
- Develop new business opportunities by Tracking And Projecting New Outlet Plans.
- To work coactively with all Brand Management Team to develop Consumer awareness /image / preference by Executing Planned Consumer Promotions & Events At Quarterly Basis.
- Proactively Own a Product Launch Calendar & help Brand Managers in Planning and Launching New Product, clearly identifying its need, communication, incremental volume, sell-in-norms, merchandising norms & the brand strategy.
- Execute Marketing events and Promotional Programme by conducting brand-wise promotions basis the outlets / Marketing activity calendar.
- Operate/ Achieve Channel Costs as budgeted for the year
- Documentation And Prior Approval Of All TOTs (i.e. terms of trade) for audit purposes
- Settling Distributor and Outlet Claims (damages, trade schemes, misc. debit notes) within stipulated timeframe
- Submitting NOCs (No Objection certificate) from vendors on a quarterly basis
- Ensure All Planned Distributors in the zone are appointed in time and are operational through proper coordination.
- Evaluate The Performance / Health Of The Distributors on a quarterly basis & take actions to improve the business and profitability of the distributor.
- Ensure Gold Standard Merchandising (display/ visibility) by executing set planogram.
- Responsible for Correct Placements & Maintaining all Company Marketing Assets in coordination with the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain a Database of all Modern Trade Outlets (administrative, commercial, business details)
- Plan a Regular (Monthly) Journey Plan with regional modern trade personnel
Reporting / Administration
- Report Accurate Timely Information as scheduled and in the defined regular format.
- Monitor Activities And Sales Promotions on weekly / monthly basis to determine deviations from plans and take necessary corrective actions
Competition Tracking Responsibilities
- Track competition activities monthly in chain / modern trade outlets. Document and communicate the same to the brand & sales management team in the monthly review meeting.
- Ensure proper and immediate feedback for appropriate and timely action
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Graduate in any principle.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management or related subject preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Sales
- Minimum 1-2 years responsibility for handling Modern Trade in India
- PC Know-how: Good MS-Office skills
- Languages: excellent command of spoken and written English
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects and an opportunity to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial business environment