You are here
Key Account Manager - Supply Chain & Logistics
India's most celebrated logistics veteran hires his core team
Be part of a highly dynamic organisation that offers a high level of autonomy
About Our Client
India's most celebrated Supply Chain Veteran has recently acquired a large funding to start a highly automated and technologically advanced Logistics and Supply Chain company. With a vision to bring India into the top ten contenders on the Global Logistics Index, the company now partners with us to create a world class team to bring this dream to reality.
- Manage the relationship with customers from the on-boarding stage to end of business cycle,
- Ability to understand customers requirements and providing solutions to them so as to increase the share of business from the target customers,
- Will be the owner of customer P&L,
- Customer issue management
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Business Development Manager, you will have an undergrad degree in Engineering and an MBA from a top tier Institute.
- A strong stint in the logistics, distribution, warehousing industry
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Key account management across various industry segments
- Experience of working in large b2b Sales organisations
- Excellent track record of success in sales / business development and client management
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to create from scratch and ability to work as a team cross functionally
What's on Offer
You will be part of a highly dynamic and autonomous culture and work in a team that aspires to bring India to the top 10 on the Global Logistics Index. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals that are looking to fast track their careers in the logistics industry while working with some of the best talent in the industry.