You are here
Key Account Manager, Sales - Global MNC in Food Business
- Identifying key accounts for the India market
- Developing the key accounts and relations with stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a US based MNC specializing in the Non- Dairy Foods space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are extremely driven by the business initiatives in their endeavor to become the market leaders in their space, and need a strong Key Account Manager to lead the responsibility for the same.
Reporting to the General Manager - Sales & Culinary, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Key Account Strategy Development - develop and implement a growth plan for the India market.
- Relationship Management - manage existing relations and develop new key accounts for the business.
- Identifying New Business Opportunities - end to end strategy for new acquired clients and translating the new accounts to key accounts.
- Sales Competency Development
- Generating and Update Information
- Competitor Analysis
The Successful Applicant
Post Graduate in Marketing or MBA with 5+ years experience in New Business Development + Key Account Management, preferably with Food FMCG or B2B companies. Knowledge of India marketing environments and trends, practices, traditions, philosophies, policies, competitiveness, key players and product knowledge a must.
The incumbent must have the ability to handle fast developing business and work independently under stringent timelines besides a strong commercial acumen and strong on analytical skills is a must.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.