You are here
Key Account Manager (Modern Trade) - Leading Global FMCG Brand
- Drive customer business development initiatives and category/shopper insights
- Lead responsibility for profitable business growth across key accounts
About Our Client
Our client is globally renowned company within the confectionery and food processing space. With predominant sales in over 150 countries of the world, our client is amongst the most recognizable brands within the product portfolio they cater to. They are looking for senior sales professional to drive the Modern Trade relations for the business and drive a growth in the topline with the National Channel Head.
Reporting into the National Alternate Channel Head, India - key responsibilities will include
- Sign up and drive compliance of trading and business development agreements.
- Customer Business Development through execution of category best practices and insights, and development of common strategic initiatives.
- Optimize cost to serve and profitably manage account visibility investments, and design and execute activation programs.
- Work on Wrigley signature processes in the area of Account Management and Demand Planning
- Develop customer engagement through initiatives like Joint Business Planning, Top 2 Top meetings, road shows, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Total 6-8 years of experience out of which minimum 2 years in KAM or Category Management roles. Strong demonstration of leadership skills besides sound knowledge and exposure to Customer Account Management, Commercial Negotiation, Category & Shopper Insights besides Customer centricity.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary + Bonus and opportunity to work in an employee friendly organization