You are here
Key Account Manager (Medical Devices) - South India
- Responsible to Manage KOL for the assigned territory
- Make brand visible and create healthy relationships with key accounts
About Our Client
One of the world's largest medical devices companies, the organisation is a dominant leader in the segment it caters to and has operations in more than 80 countries. The organisation has a massive presence in India and is looking to ramp up its commercial operations in the country.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work in an individual contributor role capacity in order to generate & achieve Sales turnover according to set objectives
- Main focus on Key Accounts, and visit other customers with an aim of acquiring new customers
- Analyze and monitor sales and Sales data (data management, budgets and ratios)
- Design territory business plan while setting objectives for each customer segment
- Implement territory business plan specific activities for specific accounts
- Retain and develop current customers and plan activities according to sales data insights
- Build and maintain a sustainable network
The Successful Applicant
Must come with a minimum of 10 years experience in key account management/government account management/corporate account management in the medical devices industry. The candidate must be willing to work in an individual contributor role and must be a self starter with a proven track record of driving business and revenue.
What's on Offer
Apart from an excellent compensation structure and great work environment, you will have the opportunity to be associated with one of the biggest names in the healthcare industry.