You are here
KAM (Small Appliances) - Global Leader in Consumer Appliances
- Fast track your career progression with an innovative market leader
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer durable companies in the world with an innovative range of products. They are widely regarded as pioneers in the space and have a strong presence across various channels in India. As they launch their small appliances product portfolio, they are currently looking to add a Key Accounts Manager with a national span of control.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic relations: Managing large company accounts for the company and building relationships with key personnel
- Tight Budget Controls: Responsibility to ensure that every penny spent delivers a solid return on investment and is spent in a way the builds the long term sustainability of the brand.
- Creative Business Development: Must develop unique ways to grow the business with the customer and provide solutions to management in the face of challenges.
- Thorough Business Planning: Likely manage a complex business with so many of SKUs in hundreds of points of sale across the country. To do a planning is complex & have to be executed flawlessly and achieve the business plans.
- In Touch With the Retail Reality: Must be completely aware of what is transpiring at customers stores. There must be feeling a sense of ownership of the execution in every store.
- In-Depth Product / Brand Knowledge: The intimate knowledge of the brands, their values, positioning, target consumers and personality.
- Team Management: Team leader, setting direction, monitoring team's performance and guiding the team to achieve set targets for the team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate with around 8-12 years of experience in the Small Appliances segment with strong understanding of the market and competitors. Prior experience of handling key accounts and category management is a must. The client is looking for someone with a thorough understanding of small appliances and key account relationships. You should have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the ability to set up the small appliances portfolio business for a global MNC.