You are here
Internal Audit role with a leading real estate firm (Gurgaon)
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading multinational real estate firm
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing audit function
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well-known real estate players, with presence in more than 10 countries. Known for developing some of the most renowned properties globally and in India, our client has a presence of more than a decade in the country. With a plan to become the largest and most admired real estate developer in the country in the near future, the parent company has invested heavily in the Indian entity to further their presence.
Reporting to the head of internal audit in India, the role will involve:-
- Taking care of end to end internal audit for the organization and their projects beginning at the pre-planning and going up to the report writing stage
- Plan and conduct audits as per the organization's policies and charters while obtaining relevant and sufficient evidences to substantiate audit conclusions
- Provides insights and support to management in formulation of effective management action plans
- Individual contributor role
The Successful Applicant
You will be a chartered accountant with between 4-6 years of post-qualification experience with excellent communication skills coming in from the Big 4 / Industry. Preference shall be given to applicants working as an internal audit manager with leading multinationals especially from the manufacturing / engineering industry. Our client is looking for individuals who are intrinsically motivated and see a long term future with the organization.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in the internal audit function of a leading multinational firm, which is looking to accelerate its growth in the country. Along with a competitive salary, the organization offers a clear trajectory of growth for employees along with possible horizontal movements