You are here
HR Transformation Manager - India and South East Asia
- Accelerated career growth while managing transformation processes
- Opportunity to lead and steer multiple projects for the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global beverages giant and ranks as world's one of the topmost consumer product companies with presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. They are looking to hire a HR Transformation Specialist for their India operations based out of Delhi/NCR.
Reporting into the Process Improvement Lead, you will be responsible for -
- Understand the business requirements current practices to identify the gaps and work on addressing them
- Work closely with the business stakeholders and drive workforce analytics along with driving strategic projects across multiple HR domains
- Ensuring effective change and discipline by introducing market best practices in India and South East Asia
- Managing all aspects deriving trends by analysing data to create new interventions
- Establish Six Sigma certification initiatives along with implementing corporate excellence programs across India and South East Asia
- Work closely on aligning the policies around Knowledge management and transfer across India and South East Asia
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must be from a Top Tier business school with 3-6 years of experience. Candidates with experience in running domestic and global HR Transformation projects from consulting background are highly preferred. Only black belt and green belt certified candidates are preferred. Candidates should be open to periodic domestic and international travel. Should come with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with the best quality talent in the industry while leading the vertical for them. Market leading compensation and benefits is on offer for the right candidate.