You are here
HR Manager -Medical Devices Company - Mumbai
- Excellent opportunity with a large multinational medical devices company
- An opportunity to steer HR at pan India level
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical devices company ranked as the largest in their space. They are looking for a HR manager who will be responsible for the delivery of all HR services in India. The appointee will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development and performance management. The position will be responsible to manage the aggressive growth that has been planned over the next few years. The challenge will be to manage this growth & create a clear focus on HR Business Partnering. The candidate will be a true business partner in the sense of challenging and at the same time working with the business leaders bringing the organisational competencies to a higher level.
Direct reporting into the Head of Finance & Operations, India and functional dotted line reporting into the APAC Senior HR Manager, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop HR strategies and work with the business leaders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business ensuring that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate. Provide appropriate critique of strategies to ensure that the best solutions are implemented
- Ensure that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Own the delivery of all HR programmes - policies, talent, compensation & benefits, Learning and recruitment
- Focus on leadership development and develop a clear second line as succession
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system
- Ensure adherence of the quality standards of the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 8-10 years of experience as an HR with a full time MBA from a tier 1 or tier 2 business school. We are looking for a candidate strong on managing a niche range of employees and having excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be in a Head HR role with a large global medical devices company. Global exposure & opportunity to shape HR in the organisation is on offer.