You are here
HR Manager - Generalist (R&D candidates only)
- Excellent career growth in managing end to end HR and Talent Acquisition
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding Healthcare organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of medical solutions and is present in 35+ countries with approximately 20,000 employees across the globe. They are looking to hire a HR Manager for their R&D businesses based out of Gurgaon.
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop HR strategies and business philosophy while working with stakeholders to achieve business plan
- Responsible for handling extensive talent acquisition for the R&D team
- Responsible for the execution of HR systems and procedures for Pan India R&D business
- Work closely with the key global stakeholders across succession planning, employee engagement, Talent Acquisition, competency development, compliance, talent management etc.
- Create a high performance work environment and implement interventions to improve organisational efficiency
- Provide guidance and support on full range of HR activities
- Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance
- Develop plans for Employee engagement along with focus on Career Management and Successor Planning
- Ensuring new employees induction along with handling employee grievances and local compliance
- Handle all matters related to PF, Gratuity, CSR activities, claims etc. for all employees
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have strong understanding of HR policies and procedures. You should have 6-8 years of strong experience in Talent Acquisition and employee engagement paired with Generalist HR in a R&D/captive/shared services set up is preferred. Only candidates from 2008-2009 batch in MBA from premier b-schools should apply.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to manage the HR function and build business for a fast growing organisation.
Market leading compensation is on offer for the right candidate.