You are here
HR Head (Leading MNC Organization)
- Define and lead the HR Strategy
- Opportunity to be part of leadership team of fast growing MNC organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC firm with a large presence in the India market across B2B and B2C segment. They are looking for a Senior HR Business Leader to lead the overall HR function across business lines for the organization for 3000+ employees in India. We are looking for candidates with strong experience across employee relations, plant HR and business/ sales HR roles with leading MNC organizations.
Reporting into the Regional HR Head, you will lead the cross functional HR teams to formulate and drive HR strategy across business functions like sales, supply chain, R&D, manufacturing, shared services etc.
You will be a key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to deliver on HR change projects for corporate HR function, HR shared services and plant HR.
You will also collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate. You will creatively apply strong business acumen with strong communication skills in driving the people engagement and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have 15 to 20 years of experience in HR with a large MNC organization working on employee relations, industrial relations, sales HR and HR operations.
- Prior exposure to commercial or business HR role working in a leadership position is a must.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to manage senior stakeholders in an international environment.
- Ideal candidate will have strong experience driving change across HR functions in FMCG or consumer durables company.
What's on Offer
The organization offers great career path to performers with global exposure. Excellent opportunity to be a part of a global setup in a leadership and empowered role.