You are here
HR Generalist Lead - Sales Training professional
- Excellent career growth to lead and define the HR function of the organization
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding manufacturing organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of the prominent power and auto parts manufacturing company having operations across a number of countries. They are widely considered to be the pioneers in the field and are well renowned for their products across Latin America and Europe. Currently, they are looking to recruit a HR Generalist + Sales HR BP to lead their HR function, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR
Reporting into the Executive Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop HR strategies in alignment with the business requirements to achieve business plan
- Responsible for handling extensive employee engagement for the organisation
- Work closely with the key stakeholders across coaching and mentoring, employee engagement, Talent Acquisition, competency development, compliance, talent management etc.
- Strongly partnering with business as a Sales HR Business Partner and driving multiple strategies to show positive impact on business
- Create a high performance work environment and implement interventions to create a learning culture
- Provide guidance and support on full range of HR activities Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance
- Ensuring new employees induction along with handling employee grievances and local compliance
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have strong understanding of HR policies and procedures. You should have 7-12 years of strong experience in stakeholder management, handling employee grievances and employee engagement paired with Generalist HR is preferred. Candidates from a good B-school and from services industry are highly preferred. Must be a people manager and should come with a strong coaching and market best HR practices experience.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR function and build business for a fast growing organisation.
Market leading compensation is on offer for the right candidate.