You are here
HR Director - Global Financial Services Firm
- Senior leadership role with a Financial services company
- Be a part of the global leadership team with a large MNC Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for Director HR based out of Delhi NCR.
Reporting into VP HR, you would be responsible for:
- Driving the end to end employee engagement practices from scratch for the entire organisation while understanding the business requirements.
- Closely partnering with the global business leaders to develop multiple differentiated capabilities for the organisation
- Act as leader for Human Resources function and oversee a team that ensures efficient and effective execution of HR policies.
- Drive implementation of engagement initiatives across all levels and ensure productive changes while reinforcing behavioural changes and creating a framework for an efficient training and development module.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex information across multiple stakeholders.
- Support teams in restructuring, design and delivery of OD and TM programs, assessing potential, capability building etc.
- Ensure implementation of policies with focus on engagement initiatives around career Management and communication to employees.
- Handle the hire to retire process from end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of experience from either IT/ ITes/ Financial Services Organisation.
- Strong experience in employee engagement with a multinational organisation.
- Full time MBA (batch 2001-2005) in HR from top tier /tier II B schools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.