You are here
- Excellent opportunity to lead the Tax function for a high growth venture.
- The candidate must come with a strategic yet hands-on approach.
About Our Client
One of the leading giants within the Power & Energy space based out of Delhi NCR which is leading the market through it's innovative approach and successful track record supported by it's strong financial foundation. The organisation is looking to hire for Group Head Taxation.
- You would be responsible for overall Indirect and Direct tax matters of the organisation and its business segments. You must be very good in understanding and interpreting the tax laws and analysing their impact on the business time to time.
- Tax Planning: You would be responsible for Tax planning for the company and crafting both short term and long term tax plans
- Tax Compliance: In Addition to Tax planning, you need to ensure compliance related to all taxation related matters and embed long term sustainable processes in partnership with cross functions.
- Internal Advisor to various BU's: You would work as an internal advisor, providing solutions on tax matters of varying scope and complexity to internal business partners.
- Organisation representative at Industry Boards/Ministries
- Further you need to represent the company to various tax authorities
- Also, you would be representing the company for all taxation related issues to policy makers, Government, Revenue authorities, regulatory authorities and industry forums.
- Talent development: Since you will be a leading a team of tax professionals, you would require to take ownership of their career and growth while continuing to provide a challenging learning environment.
The Successful Applicant
- CA with 14-20 years post qualification experience, coming preferably from Power/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure sector
- Hands on experience in handling taxation matters both at tax planning level and in assessment / appeal levels
- Adequate exposure to broad international taxation issues like transfer pricing, withholding taxes, double taxation avoidance treaties etc.
- Experience in leading a team of tax professionals in both Direct and Indirect taxation areas.
- As head Taxation, you should have good network in the industry including consultants and lawyers with respect to taxation matters.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to grow as a successful taxation professional by contributing to drive the growth of the organisation while getting rewarded appropriately for the same.