You are here
Head of Supply Chain
- Head of Supply Chain role
- Working with a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand in the Healthcare/Pharma/Medical Devices sector, and arguably the market leader in its field. They're currently looking at expanding their operations in India, and are currently looking to recruit Head of Supply Chain position, based out of their office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly into the CFO, your key responsibilities include :
- Heading the entire Supply Chain function
- Managing Imports of all products from various geographies
- Leading the Warehousing and Distribution teams
- Managing all re-sellers/distributors
- Spearheading new logistics & distribution initiatives
- Managing end to end supply chain operations
- Leveraging vendor relationships to increase product quality and reduce timelines
The Successful Applicant
You will have a Post Graduate degree with at least 15 years of experience of managing End to End Supply Chain Operations, within the Healthcare/Pharma/Medical Devices sector.
Our client is looking for someone with excellent communication, and team building skills, and should be comfortable working in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the best brands in the market to be associated with. Moreover, this is an excellent opportunity to be at a critical position, during a rapid expansion of an organization. Our client also offers a very progressive environment to work at.